Magazine Draft


-      The purpose of my magazine will be to inform and update readers and inspire
-      My target audience will be from the ages 15 – 18+. With a demographic of aspiring film makers or movie lovers. The category my target audience fits in is between category C2 (skilled working class – tradespeople) to category E (people at the lowest level of income – unemployed, students, pensioners). Furthermore, my audience would be reading the magazine for esteem needs (based off of Mazlow’s hierarchy of needs) seeing as, it can raise their self-esteem because they’re up to date with the latest movies and trails (which could be subject to conversation). 
-      The production costs for my magazines will be £1.52 each and be sold for £4.56
-      I plan on plan on selling the magazines in well-known bookshops such as, WHSmiths, Waterstones and local corner shops, this will allow me to have a wider range of my target audience and these are places at which my target audience could be. Furthermore, they will sell at entrances of superstores such as, Tesco, Sainsbury’s etc… to catch the eyes of my target audience.
-      The contents of my magazine will consist of interviews, contests and new releases as it shows me, my audience would like to that this type of content in my magazine.


Article Sample 

We had the chance to watch the new movie Tag, which was a mediocre movie with comedy that can be stomach-achingly hilarious however, as a whole it is . The movie is based on a true story of grown men playing a child's game 1 month every year to make sure they don't drift apart. If you are someone who likes an adventure, action and witty comedy this is the movie for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Questionnaire answers