Questionnaire answers


1.      Are you male or female?
This graph shows mw that a lot of my target audience are women that are interested in movies and tv shoes and I will need to keep that in minds when designing my magazine.

2.      How old are you?
This chart tells me that most of my audience are over 18 and this implies that they are able to work and have income to buy magazines.

3.      What do you do in your free time?
Knowing what my target audience do in their free time, as hobby maybe, can help me create a secondary target audience for people who like to watch movies and give me a wider variety.

4.      Do you work?
This shows me roughly who will be able to afford the magazine and how high or low the price for the magazine should be.

5.      What is your favourite genre of film?
Other: Asian and Martial Arts
In this graph I can see that my target audience Mainly like to watch action and adventure movies and I can use this to draw the eyes of consumers from my front cover.

6.      Do you buy film magazines, if so how often?
This chart shows me whether I should spend money on created paper magazine and supply them to shops or if I should create them as an ebook and sell them online.

7.      If so do you buy film magazines, what do you buy?
This will help me know what design of magazine I should use for inspiration when creating my own magazine.
8.      Do you read magazines/books online or paper?
This chart shows me whether I should spend money on created paper magazine and supply them to shops or if I should create them as an ebook and sell them online to save money in the process.

9.       What do you prefer to read/see about in a film magazine?
This graph shows me what type of topic I should put in my magazine and what I should use as my main article to draw in my target audience and my secondary audiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog